Live near one?
Or worse, do you work at one?
If so, you’re breathing toxic woodsmoke, probably 7 days a week.
You’ll find surprises, like the Impact Hub on State Street, where they roll out the wood-fired pizza oven each Wednesday night. Yes, it’s fun and a great team building event, but it’s also toxic. Compared to natural gas, a wood burning oven, stove or fireplace is 554 times dirtier – that’s a lot.
What can you do? Speak up when you dine. Spend your dining dollars at cleaner restaurants that aren’t poisoning their staff, their patrons and their neighbors.
Your meal will taste a little better.